The JPI Contracts Manager controls JPI’s contract documentation to include non-disclosure agreements (NDA), teaming agreements (TA), contracts, and subcontracts (SubK). This position includes completing various administrative functions, while also managing daily and ad-hoc requests. The contract manager will also provide proposal support to delivery teams.
The JPI Contracts Manager should possess at least seven (7) years of relevant work experience – preferably with three to four (3-4) years of direct experience supporting Federal government contractor operations. The position requires a bachelor’s degree, with preference for business administration, management, or finance,. Also encouraged, but not required, are National Contract Management Association (NCMA) certifications including Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM). The successful candidate should demonstrate proven experience in document management, version and configuration control, and identifying and helping implement process improvements. The position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint. The JPI Contracts Manager should be eligible for a secret level security clearance.
Contracts Administration (50%)
- Oversees the corporate contracts administration and management program and develops, builds upon, and strengthens the program with continual process improvement and redesign efforts;
- Manages the coordination and maintenance of Government and commercial contracts through every phase of contract performance to ensure compliance with client requirements and Federal regulations;
- Develops strategies for negotiation in alignment with company objectives and leads negotiations for complex contracts;
- Executes non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), terms and conditions, and modification requests for all contracts;
- Corresponds and coordinates with Federal and commercial Contracting Officers (COs), Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs), and other client POCs on all contractual matters;
- Manages configuration and process management for all document repositories and databases ;
- Researches Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFAR) standards to ensure full compliance with all contractual documentation;
- Researches new laws and proposed legislation and interprets potential impacts on current and future contracts; and
- Provides guidance and supervision to team members on contracts administration, concepts, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Proposal Coordination (50%)
- Supports the corporate proposal coordination program and develops, builds upon, and strengthens the proposal development process as part of continual process improvement efforts;
- Supports the proposal process to ensure compliant and timely responses to client Request for Information (RFIs) / Sources Sought Notices (SSNs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) / Request for Quotes (RFQs);
- Serves as a designated proposal support lead during proposal preparation efforts, to include scheduling meetings, coordinating data calls and writing assignments, facilitating proposal reviews, and maintaining version control of active proposal documentation;
- Creates proposal plans, compliance matrices, and proposal templates, as directed;
- Monitors the status of and ensures adherence to internal deadlines for all proposal data calls, writing assignments, past performances / questionnaires, and resume requests; and
- Maintains proposal databases containing records of proposals, writing assignments, resumes.