- Hands-on experience managing multiple projects with a clear understanding and demonstrated application of project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools).
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Demonstrated leader with experience mentoring and coaching colleagues and clients.
- Capable of developing surveys and other analytic tools and interpreting results.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communicator and ability to communicate effectively with senior executive personnel (SES or Flag Officer level)
- Advanced project management experience such as developing and creating integrated master schedules, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), defining and sequencing activities, estimating activity resources and durations, and developing and controlling schedule.
- Experienced user in MS Project and/or other scheduling software (ie: Primavera, MS Project Server, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those to activities in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Leading and facilitating client meetings and exercises.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or a related field.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite.
- MBA or Master's degree is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DHS Level 3 Program Manager certification is preferred.
- Experience in strategic communications and development of communications deliverables preferred.
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism for 100% client site delivery.
- Client and service oriented.