JPI has an immediate opening for an Operations Analyst to support JPI's Operations / Contracts Team. Candidate must possess 1-4 years of experience.
Proposal Coordination (40%)
- Assists with the proposal process to ensure compliant and timely responses to client RFIs / Sources Sought Notices, Request for Proposals (RFPs), and Request for Quotes (RFQs);
- Serves as proposal support lead during proposal preparation efforts, to include scheduling meetings, coordinating data calls and writing assignments, and maintaining version control of active proposal documents;
- Creates proposal plans, compliance matrices, and proposal templates, as directed;
- Monitors the status of and ensures adherence to internal deadlines for all proposal data calls, writing assignments, past performances / questionnaires, and resume requests;
- Maintains proposal databases containing records of proposals, writing assignments, resumes, past performances, proof points, and graphics in a SharePoint-based repository;
- Assists with building upon and strengthening the proposal development process as part of process improvement efforts.
Contracts Administration (20%)
- Coordinates, maintains, and archives contracts to ensure compliance with all policies, requirements and regulations;
- Supports the execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs), Subcontract Agreements, Purchase Orders (POs), and Authorizations to Proceed (ATPs) from teaming partners and/or subcontractors;
- Serves as the Point of Contact (POC) for contract-related communications with Contracting Officers (COs), Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs), and/or various teaming partners and/or subcontractors;
- Coordinates response to contract awards, modifications, and close-outs actions;
- Assists with contract management efforts to apply for and maintain Federal contract vehicles;
- Maintains and manages internal contract databases.
Business Development (15%)
- Helps identify, qualify, and support capture of new business opportunities;
- Tracks, monitors, and conducts searches on business development and Federal procurement opportunities;
- Develops, updates, and maintains business development and marketing documents for the distribution to potential clients and teaming partners;
- Communicates with external points of contact on contract and business development efforts
- Attends meetings with teaming partners for business development opportunities;
- Conducts research on business development opportunities via Federal websites;
- Maintains business development SharePoint sites and internal electronic project management databases to track all opportunities and maintain version control of templates and documents;
- Assists on building upon and strengthening the business development program with continual process improvement and redesign efforts.
- Assists Team maintain all Operations Team-related SharePoint-based repositories / documents as directed by Management;
- Serves as alternate point of contact for Contract Administration / Security Operations team members for out of office (OOO) coverage.
- Supports ad hoc efforts (audit preparation, operations team support requests, etc.)
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Experience in technical, professional, and business writing required
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and superior attention to detail
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, work independently and in team
- Ability to proofread, edit, revise, and finalize documents of varying lengths and styles required
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Federal contracting (FAR/ DFAR knowledge), business development, proposal / grant writing is a plus
- BA/BS in Business, Management, English, or related discipline
- Ability to work and coordinate with a remote Management / Director team
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using MS SharePoint, MS Visio, and MS Project preferred