Provide project management organization, program coordination, strategic implementation, and high-level facilitation of a customer's ISR portfolio. TS is required for consideration; candidate MUST be able to obtain SCI. Candidate with current TS/SCI preferred.
- Development and management of project plans, Plans of Actions and Milestones (POAM) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), including creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) in support of ISR programs
- Provide strategic briefings to senior / executive-level personnel (O6 – O10) over complex issues and projects related to ISR
- Establish, maintain and oversee project management of a diverse and geographically dispersed team in support large multi-agency projects.
- Development, review, and adjudication of strategic documentation and guidance (e.g., Policy, Strategy, Implementation Plan, Roadmap, Concept of Operations (CONOP))
- Facilitate meetings
- Support development of project management artifacts (charters, memos, processes, tools, status reports, and templates)
- Hold clients accountable to schedule and deliverable milestones
- Help client define a clear, consistent, and traceable vision, mission and approach to project
- Develop and provide Project and Milestone reporting to Leadership
- Develop meeting and briefing materials, including agendas, meeting minutes, talking points, presentations
- Lead and facilitate working sessions and senior/executive level client meetings. Interface with and present to executive leadership
- Identify processes for automating and implementing efficient work management
- Additional activities include participating in program management working sessions and supporting program managers in executing day-to-day project management activities
- TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED. TS/SCI PREFERRED. TS/SCI MUST BE OBTAINED.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, public policy, national security, or a related field
- Experience with / Understanding of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Excellent ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex ideas (written, orally, and graphically)
- Experience providing Senior / Executive-level briefings (O6 – O10)
- Strong skills in writing and developing strategic documentation and guidance (e.g., Policy, Strategy, Implementation Plan, Roadmap, Concept of Operations (CONOP))
- Strong skills in writing and developing strategic communications (e.g., White Paper, Briefing Deck/Slides, and Graphics)
- Experience with / Understanding of requirements development process and documentation. Experience with / Understanding of the Joint Requirements Integration Management System (JRIMS) a plus
- Familiarity with Intelligence and the Intelligence Community (IC), including: roles; responsibilities; authorities; and structure
- Experience supporting national security, defense, and intelligence entities a plus, including: IC; Department of Defense (DoD); and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Knowledge of maritime security and defense issues a plus
- Experience developing, coordinating, and maintaining inter-agency partner engagements
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.