We have an opening for a Senior Consultant with 8 to 10 year of experience as a senior business process analyst position with expertise in enterprise level Identity and Access Management business processes including onboarding, off-boarding, access requests, and certification.
- Provide SME in identity mangement best practices and tools to drive product strategy and roadmap
- Work with product owner and stakeholders to document as-is and to-be business processes for new and changing Identity Management processes and systems
- Develop and maintain process models for business process and system workflows
- Participate in user story workshops and backlog grooming to ensure requirements are correctly documented and validate with stakeholders
- Document agreements between product owners and stakeholders outlining functional requirements, service level agreements, interface designs, etc.
- Develop and deliver presentations, facilitate focus groups, and conduct training to a broad population
- Support capture and proposal development for new business and expansion activities
- Mentor developers, PM, BAs, and communication staff on the identity and access managment discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture, security, networking, IT operations, system development
- 3+ years direct experience working with agile development methodologies, working knowledge of SAFe preferred
- 5+ years experience delivering identity management solutions for Govt. customers.
- Experience facilitating requirement gathering and business process rengineering efforts with diverse stakeholders
- Successful track record consulting to executive and senior managment levels\Exeperience with process modeling techniques and tools including BPMN and UML