JPI has an opening for a Senior Management Consultant with 10 or more years of consulting experience and five years direct project management experience. This position will be working with the U.S. Coast Guard client in Alexandria, VA. ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- Support CGCYBER leadership in implementing strategic initiatives, maturing Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) processes, and monitoring program or project health.
- Apply project management principles and toolsets (dashboard, reports, etc.) to establish and maintain repeatable project management and communications processes.
- Develop management tools such as dashboards and /or other reports to record and monitor portfolio health and progress against metrics.
- Monitor project portfolio health and provide recommendations supported by analysis for prioritization of projects and allocation of resources.
- Develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structures and Integrated Master Schedules as well as risk and issue logs.
- Support the development of strategies, tactics and plans that will enable the transition to new operational methods, structures, and practices, which will allow the organization to move to a future state that aligns with strategic plans and DISA guidance.
- Provide support in the implementation of Organizational Modification Requests.
- Support client in implementing ITIL practices.
- Support the analysis, gap identification, transition planning and implementation of new business practices, models, capabilities, functions, and improved levels of performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communicator and ability to communicate effectively with leadership at all levels including SES and Flag officers.
- Lead and facilitate client meetings, exercises, and off-sites.
- Assist in the development of strategic communication plans that the organization will use in informing and educating key audiences about changes to organizational structure, operational processes, and capabilities to promote understanding, relay key information, and maintain stakeholder engagement.
- Lead the development of communication tools including ALCOASTs, briefings, brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, articles, and internal announcements.
- Define and configure SharePoint solutions to streamline and automate business operations and processes to improve efficiency.
- U.S. Citizen
- Possession of a current Secret security clearance. Able to obtain Top Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity or a related field. Master's Degree is a plus.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Certification in ITILv3 Foundations or greater preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio
- Proficiency in SharePoint configuration; SharePoint Designer preferred.
- Experience in building and managing client relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism for 100% client site delivery.
- Capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.