JPI is hiring a mid-level SharePoint Developer with more than 5 years of experience in SharePoint application development. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications in SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016. The position will also include performance testing, troubleshooting, and assisting with production support issues. As a key part of the development team, the SharePoint Developer will also be responsible for staying up-to-date on technological advances and new industry trends. ABILITY TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE (REQUIRES U.S. CITIZENSHIP) IS REQUIRED.
- Plan, lead, and execute SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 tasks, including custom farm solutions in .Net; custom master pages, layouts, and templates; custom workflows; implementing permissions structures; working with timer jobs and event handlers; as well as implementation, integration, and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and work with functional areas to define and scope SharePoint projects, document requirements, and application functionality.
- Provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management, serve as the POC for differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and resolve technical issues.
- Provide guidance in pursuing innovative solutions to achieve client goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of SharePoint application development using client-side code (including CSOM) and server-side code in Microsoft .Net in a number of SharePoint platforms from 2010 to 2016
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience with jQuery, CSOM, and front-end UI design a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboards a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of the SELC.
- Ability to perform application development from scratch, and also to modify existing applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an Agile development team.
- Proficiency in time management, attention to detail, and adaptability depending on circumstances.
- Capable of critical thinking for problem resolution.
- Active secret clearance and/or DHS EOD a plus.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.