JPI is hiring a mid-level SharePoint Developer with more than 5 years of experience in SharePoint application development. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications in SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016. The position will also include performance testing, troubleshooting, and assisting with production support issues. As a key part of the development team, the SharePoint Developer will also be responsible for staying up-to-date on technological advances and new industry trends. ABILITY TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE (REQUIRES U.S. CITIZENSHIP) IS REQUIRED.
- Plan, lead, and execute SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 tasks, including custom farm solutions in .Net; custom master pages, layouts, and templates; custom workflows; implementing permissions structures; working with timer jobs and event handlers; as well as implementation, integration, and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and work with functional areas to define and scope SharePoint projects, document requirements, and application functionality.
- Provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management, serve as the POC for differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and resolve technical issues.
- Provide guidance in pursuing innovative solutions to achieve client goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of SharePoint application development using client-side code (including CSOM) and server-side code in Microsoft .Net in a number of SharePoint platforms from 2010 to 2016
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience with jQuery, CSOM, and front-end UI design a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboards a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of the SELC.
- Ability to perform application development from scratch, and also to modify existing applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an Agile development team.
- Proficiency in time management, attention to detail, and adaptability depending on circumstances.
- Capable of critical thinking for problem resolution.
- Active secret clearance and/or DHS EOD a plus.