Testing Support Specialist
JPI is seeking a Testing Support Specialist with at least three (3) years of experience in systems test management to work with the Technical Lead and Test Team to produce and execute test scripts that are consistent with an existing test plan. This position will also provide assistance in project management, coordination, and execution.
Client Services Delivery (90%):
- Provide subject matter experience on software systems test management, resolution of technical issues relating to test execution;
- Help create test plan(s) that includes both automated and manual testing scenarios to cover functional, regression, and usability testing;
- Perform quality checks on Business Support Systems and IT test data sets;
- Participate in requirements reviews, design reviews, and technical discussions;
- Support the project team leadership with the development of project schedules, establishing and validating deadlines, input to budgets, analysis of resource assignments, and monitoring the progress of project(s);
- Analyze test results and prepare status reports for management to review;
- Create test cases with pass or fail criteria;
- Develop test reports detailing results;
- Execute automated and manual test scripts that will provide pass of fail results on each function available for testing.
Business Development (10%):
- Helps identify, qualify, and lead capture of new business opportunities;
- Positively represents JPI to different clients through clear articulation of JPI's value proposition;
- Helps identify alignment of JPI solutions to client needs.
- At least three years of systems test experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field;
- Experience with automated and manual testing tasks;
- Experience supporting testing process improvements;
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and related impacts on testing and configuration management;
- Experience developing presentations, reports, and technical documentation with the ability to translate technical details for non-technical audience;
- Ability to help facilitate meetings with clients, end users, and leadership;
- Experience working collaboratively with government and contract team;
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite required;
- Experience using JIRA is a plus;
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.