Elizabeth City, North Carolina
JPI is hiring a Business Analyst to join our team to devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources. This position will be working be working with US Coast Guard clients in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
- Assembles, prepares, and analyzes data for studies, statistical models, evaluations, system requirements, and other needs.
- Uses technical discretion within defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for determining approaches or obtaining solutions.
- Assembles, prepares, and analyzes data.
- Provides technical advice and operating assistance in interpreting results.
- Provides input or may prepare technical reports based on the expert interpretation of analyzed data.
- Minimum 1+ year of relevant experience
- Experience providing support in a related field.
- Must be clearable to Secret or higher
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience preferred
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.