Norfolk, VA / Remote
The Analyst will focus on building the database and reporting necessary to measure ITSM key performance indicators for the United States Coast Guard. Developing intuitive and reliable dashboards using tools such as PowerBI or Tableau will be crucial to the Analyst’s success. The Analyst will be tasked performing ETLs, managing a SQL server, and configuration of reporting tools to support a initiative to implement a culture of Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
• Demonstrated experience in Business Process Management disciplines including building the business process management business case and vision, aligning processes with business strategy, discovering and modeling processes, and articulating the impact and value of Business Process Management.
• Experience in structured facilitation of process improvement initiatives to derive requirements, identify gaps and devise solutions (Certified in Lean Six Sigma a plus)
• Experienced in delivering formal instructor-led training and coaching.
• Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization and foster a culture of continuous improvement
• Analyze situations and data to produce sound recommendations for the client related to organizational strategy and project/program management.
• Assembles, prepares, and analyzes data for studies, statistical models, evaluations, system requirements, and other needs.
• Demonstrated experience in SQL developing ETLs, Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, User Functions, and automation
• Demonstrated experience in dashboard development and data visualization in either Tableau, Power BI, or IDashboards
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the capability to script VBA, use advanced excel formulas and develop data visualization
• Management consulting experience, with at least three years of experience directly managing projects, deadlines and project teams in a client environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, business management, or a related field
• Hands-on experience, understanding, and demonstrated application of project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban)
• Hands-on experience managing projects and programs, project plans, and plans of action and milestones.
• Hands-on experience with MS Visio
• Understanding of database usage, report generation, and data analysis
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Experienced in communicating and customizing complex messages so that they are easily understood by diverse stakeholder audiences
• Experience in building and managing client relationships
• Proficiency in and hands on use of Microsoft Excel and Office Suite required
• Desire and commitment to strive for excellence in client and service delivery
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.