JPI is seeking an experienced mid-level Change Management / Communications Analyst to assist a federal client with a major project management, change management, and business analysis project. The successful candidate will have 5-8 years of experience facilitating federal change management, strategic communication, and requirements gathering projects as well as interacting with high level federal clients. Clear written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Assist in the management of client licensed strategies, tactics, and communications methods and processes to effectively implement and deploy change management initiatives across the organization. Includes but not limited to the use of project definition and management tools to scope change management initiatives, to develop integrated master schedules, to resolve ambiguity and provide clear sequencing, and to provide information to wide ranging geographically dispersed teams.
- Develop strategic plans, analysis of alternative pathways, facilitation of strategic retreats, and linkage of strategy to initiatives that align with organization goals.
- Coordinate/run/facilitate/deliver inter agency working meetings, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Conduct ADKAR (Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability, and Reinforcement) assessments to prepare and execute change management.
- Develop Strategic Communications to client field supervisors and internal and external stakeholders
- Develop reports for senior leadership from project start to go live.
- Develop strategies, tactics, and communications methods and processes to effectively inform key audiences about changes, create buy-in, and gain understanding, with the goal of steadily increasing stakeholder engagement.
• BA/BS with 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.