JPI is hiring a Consultant with at least 4-7 years of experience directly managing projects, deadlines, and project teams in a fast-paced client environment with competing priorities and demands. Project manager who is a self-starter and energetic with proven consulting skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment. Providing program and project management, process improvement and documentation, governance support, facilitation, and meeting coordination and support to the USCG Office of Cyberspace Forces. This role supports maturing the U.S. Coast Guard’s (USCG) cyber capabilities and working across a wide variety of stakeholders to achieve operational success. ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED (Top Secret Strongly Preferred).
- Serve as project manager applying project management methodologies and best practices.
- Develop content, including briefings, issue papers, and process documentation.
- Support business process reengineering/process improvement efforts.
- Read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those to activities and work products.
- Develop and present technical briefs to nontechnical audiences in an easily understandable and digestible manner.
- Coordinate multiple assignments and develop work products with completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Lead and facilitate client meetings.
- Provide active collaboration and demonstrate teamwork in all efforts.
- Communicate project status and results effectively to all leadership levels.
- Balance competing priorities and manage time constraints and aggressive timelines.
- Provide proactive risk mitigation strategies and understand when to elevate issues to project leadership.
- Provide exceptional organizational skills to project work and project management.
- Build professional client relationships through exceptional client service and deliverables
- 4+ years of relevant experience, with experience supporting the day-to-day requirements within the government sector
- Ability to shape business development opportunities and to guide potential clients towards corporate objectives.
- Direct client management and interaction within the government sector that has multiple service leads/points-of-contact, operating against multiple strategic business objectives, in a complex, highly technical environment.
- Experience and comfort level communicating in emails, by phone, in writing and in person with senior executive leadership within the federal government.
- Technical writing/editorial experience.
- Fluency with project management tools and methodologies.
- PMP desired but not required
- DHS EOD Clearance a plus
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.