JPI is hiring an Cybersecurity Consultant with at least eight years of relevant experience. This Consultant will support the client’s Special Use IT (SUIT) program.
- Manage and support client – SUIT program, to include reviewing non-standard hardware/software waiver requests to determine network impacts, risks and issues; and make recommendations for approval or denial of such request based upon cybersecurity, privacy, and records management policy and guidelines.
- Evaluate SUIT client business strategy, and enterprise impacts based upon evolving client requirements, and make recommendations for organizational changes to manage new SUIT requirements
- Provide consultative services to analyze, measure, and improve the SUIT processes, people, and tools that support the agency's Risk Management Framework (RFM) / Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Program.
- Interpreting and translating Federal data management enterprise policies, guidance, and directives to internal stakeholders
- Coordinating and participating in Working Group(s) and Joint Service Integrated Project Teams, consisting of US Military Services, Department of Defense (DoD), Civilian, and contractor staff
- Supporting the development of functional requirements, and coordination of functional requirements comprehension with technical teams
- Leading and facilitating client meetings
- Creating project status briefings and reports
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Cyber Security, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Eight years of IA / Cyber experience required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
- Direct experience managing or ensuring systems' compliance with Federal ISM RMF / A&A requirements
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Project, Visio, and SharePoint)
- US Coast Guard or DoD experience desired
- Clearance: DoD Secret or above
- MBA or Master's degree in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC, ITIL, and / or Software Engineering Institute Capability Maturity Model (SEI CMM) principles preferred
- DOD / 4th Estate Agencies, US Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security, or DoD experience preferred
- Clearance: DoD/USCG TS-SCI
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Exposure to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles preferred
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.