Seeking Drupal developer who can design, code, debug, and test innovative applications for a Drupal-based Content Management implementation in a government client environment.
- Responsible for start-to-finish maintenance of Drupal based CMS.
- Work may include the creation of new projects using both front-end and back-end web technologies.
- Participate in requirements and functionality review with key stakeholders and clients.
- Support all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of Drupal website.
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years of experience in Drupal 8/9 development and site building, including a deep understanding of Drupal core functionality like theming, views, content types, taxonomy, search and configuration.
- Experience creating custom Drupal 8 custom modules and components-based theme development.
- Should have worked on Drupal 7 projects in past and worked on migration of D7 two D9
- Strong backend development skills in PHP, MySQL.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into functional Drupal pages.
- Experience in creating Drupal 8/9 REST APIs/Webservices and consuming third party web services.
- Experience working with Drupal Core API’s (Forms, configurations, fields, entities).
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot performance, security and functionality issues.
- Experience with source code repository GIT.
- Effective communicator with experience gathering requirements from system owners and users.
- Understanding of accessible design principles and Section 508 compliance.
- Comfortable working with front-end and back-end debugging tools.
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn and grow.
- Adhere to government information security and privacy regulations, ensuring compli-ance with standards.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.