- Work with Federal Service Owners to prepare and maintain yearly budgets and prepare cost/chargeback models for various platform services
- Prepare Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) documentation and corresponding Budget Cost Estimate (BCE) workbooks for all tenants
- Prepare cost estimates as needed for prospective tenants and/or new applications
- Provide budget execution subject matter expert support in accordance with all regulatory guidance in developing spend plans and tracking status of funds by program and activity.
- Provide support to Federal Service Owners in the development of MOA documentation and BCE workbooks and provide regular reporting on the status of agreements within the organizations reporting tools
- Must be able to formulate spend plans, prepare monthly execution reports, variance report, and status of funds reports.
- Prepare spend plan and cost model templates
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as planning meetings, maintenance of documentation and document repositories, and task tracking.
- Education: B.S. or B.A. degree. An advanced degree is desired but experience can be substituted.
- 6 years of experience with a Masters or 8 years of experience with a Bachelors degree.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Federal financial management and budget policies and reporting requirements.
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Ability to work with custom models
- Aptitude for and interest in learning new things and ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Strong project management skills
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.