JPI is seeking a mid-level Business consultant to perform as a task lead on one of its United States Coast Guard (USCG) contracts located at USCG Headquarters on St. Elizabeth’s Campus in Washington, DC. A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated project management and/or leadership, interfacing with clients, gathering requirements, and providing management support & analysis is required. The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction for multiple projects implementing: change management principles, business process development, business re-engineering, and performance measurement.
- Capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
- Must be able to assess products and procedures for compliance with: government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi -tiered system application standards.
- Must be able to grasp inter-relationships between financial management requirements and automated business solutions, considering the current system environment and the potential integration of added systems concurrently or later.
- Ability to coordinate all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret Government policy, regulations, and directives, and to apply those interpretations as directed by the Project Manger or designee fully and legally to all PWS activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with executive level personnel.
- Ability to provide executive level coaching.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field, and
- PMP certification, DHS mid-level Project Management certification, or equivalent certification
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.