JPI has an immediate opening for a highly motivated senior business analyst to support day to day initiatives and tasks for the Department of Homeland Security in a Mobility Program Office. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years consulting experience to assist the client with efforts involving requirements, schedule, and risk management. The candidate must also provide project management support to deliver on overarching organizational strategies and initiatives, while effectively communicating to both internal and external Office of the Chief Information Officer stakeholders.
At JPI, we develop and deliver impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions for our clients and their stakeholders.
• Leading and facilitating process development or improvement projects
• Supports the development and management of project plans and artifacts including charters, process guides, fact sheets, and correspondence;
• Supports the implementation of existing project plans, action plans, and internal and external communications strategies
• Reading and interpreting government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those to required activities.
• Conducting detailed research and analysis of technical data.
• Identifying risks to the trajectory of the project and developing risk mitigation strategies.
• Identifying issues and developing issues resolution/escalation strategies.
• Coordinating all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Provide engineering support for the design, sustainment and development of enterprise mobility solutions
- Design architectural roadmaps for enterprise architecture (EA), in accordance with enterprise strategies and EA processes.
- Analyze client requirements and collaborate with R&D divisions to provide ongoing support. Apply specific enterprise mobility knowledge and general industry knowledge.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, existing designs, and best practices in scope
- Act as an escalation point of contact for infrastructure operations and support organizations
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Understanding of project management and Agile methodologies (processes, best practices, tools);
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral communication skills;
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Experience in managing and implementing technology solutions
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Project, SharePoint, and Visio or other comparable software a plus
- Team player with propensity for learning new skills and capabilities
- Innovative thinking to support business process improvements, project management, and analysis
- Experience with metrics-based analysis a plus.
- Preferred experience in: Agile / Scrum client methodologies; Requirements management; Schedule and Risk management
- Knowledge of enterprise mobility management (EMM) or a Mobile Device Management (MDM) is a plus (Airwatch/WorkSpace One, MobileIron, Intune, etc.)
- Experience with managing an admin portal of a mobile application is a plus
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.