JPI is seeking a Program Scheduler to work in support of the U.S. Coast Guard. The candidate shall demonstrate an expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, including critical path analysis, work breakdown structure (WBS) management, schedule resource leveling and actual work hour collection. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develop, maintain, and provide configuration control for complex program schedules for US Coast Guard Acquisition Programs using MS Project
- Create MS Project schedules for acquisition programs.
- Directly support and interface with USCG Program Managers and Senior Leaders.
- Attend product and project level meetings to present schedule status and participate in “what if” drills for changes and impacts to program schedules.
- Ensure consistency of schedule information across acquisition documentation in the project office.
- Support the development of various schedule products for program briefings, acquisition documentation, budget submissions, and cost estimates.
- Develop and maintain a schedule change log.
- Review contractor schedule submissions and provide analysis in support of monthly program management reviews, design reviews, status meetings, and Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Possesses expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, including critical path analysis, work breakdown structure (WBS) management, schedule resource leveling and actual work hour collection.
- Should be familiar with DoD or DHS acquisition lifecycle framework (ALF).
- Should be familiar with MS Project online and the suite of Microsoft 365 office products.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.