- Leading and facilitating process development or improvement projects
- Supports the development and management of project plans and artifacts including reports, charters, process guides, fact sheets, and correspondence.
- Supports the implementation of existing project plans, action plans, and internal and external communications strategies
- Reading and interpreting government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those to required activities.
- Coordinating all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Maintain and update SharePoint and MS Teams databases
- Resolve and Respond to Customer Request Tickets
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral communication skills;
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Project, SharePoint, and Visio or other comparable software a plus
- Team player with propensity for learning new skills and capabilities
- Innovative thinking to support business process improvements, project management, and analysis
- Able to Strongly Communicate and Coordinate between Federal Customers and Contractors/Vendors
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.