Elizabeth City, North Carolina
JPI is hiring a Security Analyst to join our team to help achieve project goals by managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. This position will be working with the US Coast Guard clients in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
Open to W2 and 1099 applicants.
- Performs in all phases of systems development and implementation, with special emphasis on study and analysis, and testing and acceptance phases.
- Recommends information assurance (IA)/security solutions to support customers’ requirements
- Identifies, reports, and resolves cyber security violations.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general IA and cyber security-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analysis of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Account Auditing
- The Candidate must possess the minimum Education / Qualifications:
- One (1) year of experience in related field
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or Associates Degree (A.A./A.S.) in a related field or at minimum Information Technology (IT) Certification.
- This is an IAT-II Level. MUST possess CompTIA SEC+ or equivalent.
- Must possess ability to obtain secret clearance
- Candidate must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Candidate must possess strong oral communication and written comprehension capabilities.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.