Elizabeth City, North Carolina
JPI is hiring an Information Security Specialist to join our team to help achieve project goals by acessing security plans and policies. This position will be working be working with US Coast Guard clients in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
Open to 1099 or W2 applicants.
- Formulate and assess IT security policy to include business impact
- Prepare security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture to include the design of cryptographic solutions
- Develops integrated security services management
- Executessecurity awareness training
- Assesses and audit network penetration testing anti-virus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response
- Provide security engineering support for application development (including system security certifications and project evaluations). This may include the development, design and implementation of firewalls, and evaluation, review and test of security code.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ YOE
- Experience with several architectures and platforms in an integrated environment
- Significant knowledge of the field and the ability to work independently on typical assignments related to: Security administration, Evaluation of security/IA product capabilities, Product assessment, and policy development
- Experience in information security assurance policies, or standards, or regulations
- US Citizenship and an Active Secret Clearance is required
- Active DoD IAM Level II Certification
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.