JPI has an immediate opening for an Senior Analyst with 4+ years' management consulting experience. This position will support the USCG in Washington D.C.
• Providing guidance and direction implementing initiative management principles.
• Providing guidance and direction for multiple projects implementing initiative management principles.
• Managing projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
• Coordinating all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
• Conducting detailed research and analysis of technical data.
• Reading and interpreting government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those to required activities.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior personnel.
• Provide coaching to senior leadership and/or client personnel.
• Leading and facilitating client meetings and exercises.
• Developing governance frameworks and detailed implementation plans
• Identifying strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes.
• Mapping complex business processes and communicating processes solutions to the client.
• Developing artifacts including business process models, use cases, organizational charts, and portfolio frameworks.
• Identifying business and organizational risks and developing risk mitigation strategies.
• Identifying issues to implementation of strategic plans and developing issues resolution/escalation strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, project management, or a related field.
• 4-7 YO of relevant experience
• Understanding of developing project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, and templates)
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers
• Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
• Experience in building and managing client relationships
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
• Federal government and military knowledge a plus
• Team player with propensity for learning new skills and capabilities
• Creative person able to support business process improvements, project management, and analysis
• Experience with metrics-based analysis a plus.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, and Visio or other comparable software a plus
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.