JPI has an opening for a Project Analyst / Junior Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience working with project management support, process improvement, meeting support, strategic planning, and management consulting. This position will work with U.S. Coast Guard clients to support and advise leadership on Windows 10 Implementation and Sustainment, Microsoft 365, Mobile, and Desktop related projects to help the organization manage the real needs of customers and stakeholders.
• Provide analytic and project management support for USCG Windows 10 Implementation and Sustainment, Microsoft 365, Mobile, and Desktop related projects to include: Support project planning, executing project deliverables, building client relationships, conducting analysis, managing the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), and participate in directorate reviews
• Provide recommendations on how to manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
• Provide effective recommendations when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
• Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple entities are assigned to the same project to ensure team tasks are in alignment
• Support meeting preparation and documentation
• Support meetings and working sessions to identify risks and issues, track action items, and distribute meeting minutes
• Support the development of work-breakdown structures and management of project tasks and timelines
• Support the development of briefing materials and provide in-person support for meetings to Leadership
• Support developing formal project documentation to include charters, business cases, white papers, memoranda and reports
• Support developing communications artifacts and end user notifications
• Support the maintenance of SharePoint sites by updating content, layout, trackers, and managing permissions
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3-5 years of professional experience
• Team player with propensity for learning new skills and capabilities
• Creative person able to support business process improvements, project management, and analysis
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Project, SharePoint, and Visio or other comparable software a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team setting that requires close collaboration.
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
• Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information and to cope with rapidly changing information.
• Poses a basic understanding of project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, and templates).
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.