JPI has an opening for a Senior Analyst with at least four (4) years of management consulting, project management, or related experience. The Senior Analyst shall take ownership of specific workstreams and end-products within the overall program and will work directly with clients as critical part of our delivery.
- Provide guidance and direction for multiple projects in implementing business process development, business reengineering, and strategic business projects.
- Manage projects of high complexity and direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
- Coordinate across teams and with a variety of stakeholders to review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Create Project Management-related strategies and action plans.
- Develop and maintain project plans and integrated master schedules.
- Conducting detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Reading and interpreting government policy, regulations, and directives and applying those to required activities.
- Leading and facilitating client meetings and exercises.
- Identifying strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes.
- Mapping complex business processes and communicating processes solutions to the client.
- Creating project status briefings and reports.
- Developing project artifacts including charters, agendas, minutes, and correspondence.
- Identifying risks to the trajectory of the project and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Identifying issues and developing issues resolution/escalation strategies.
- Additional activities include participating in program management working sessions and supporting program managers in executing day-to-day project management activities.
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant expertise.
- PMP required.
- ITIL Foundations is a plus.
- On-Site support not required at this time but must live close to USCG HQ and be willing to come into office if needed on an ad-hoc basis. This could change post COVID.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations, technical reports, and white papers.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.