JPI is seeking a Management Consultant with federal consulting experience to assist a federal client with a project management, change management, project implementation, business process re-engineering, and business requirements development, and analysis. The successful candidate will have 10-12 years of experience provide guidance and direction for executive-level projects, which include facilitating change management, developing and gathering requirements, and interacting with high-level federal clients.
- Manage projects with high complexity while establishing internal controls.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior consultants as needed.
- Develop Plan of Actions and Milestones and drive and track projects.
- Coordinate parties to review work products for completeness and accuracy in alignment with requirements and client expectations.
- Organize, coordinate, and facilitate working group sessions based on client needs.
- Analyze business cases and conduct alternatives analyses required to define organizational strategy and/or improve organizational performance.
- Generate useful insights from analysis of data sources to inform strategic business decisions such as geographic allocation of personnel resources and advertising/marketing placement/messaging strategies.
- Conduct data aggregation, data cleaning/editing, and creating decision models from internal and external sources. Heavy emphasis will be placed on data visualization to present findings to a non-technical audience. Analysis will mostly be restricted to Microsoft Office.
- Gather requirements and validate standard processes based on client mission.
- Develop Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and stakeholder feedback loops.
- Establish quality assurance and other standard operating procedures that integrate with existing policy and procedures.
- Assess the performance of programs against their intended goals through the development and maintenance of program evaluation and measurement criteria and methods.
- Develop strategic plans, analysis of alternative pathways, facilitation of strategic retreats, and linkage of strategy to initiatives that align with organization goals.
- Interpret Government policy, regulations, and directives, and to apply those interpretations as directed by the Project Manager
- BA/BS with 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Federal consulting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.