JPI is hiring a Senior Consultant to support the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Assistant Commandant for Intelligence (CG-2) in the development of change management policies and projects, strategic business planning and analysis, organizational transformation planning and management, business process and performance improvement, meeting facilitation, and documentation support. An ideal candidate can deliver complex/medium complexity assignments independently in the areas of USCG intelligence objectives and cyber strategy.
- Assist in developing strategies, tactics, and communications methods and processes to effectively implement and deploy change management initiatives.
- Use project definition and management tools to scope change management initiatives, develop for Government approval integrated master schedules to resolve ambiguity, which will also provide clear sequencing and priority information to wide-ranging geographically dispersed teams.
- Assist to develop strategies, tactics, and communications methods and processes to effectively inform key audiences about changes, create buy-in, and gain understanding with the goal of steadily increasing stakeholder engagement.
- Support planning and execution of critical strategic business initiatives should be clear, consistent, and relevant to all stakeholders involved.
- Design and develop strategic communication tools including (but not limited to): briefs, brochures, strategic plans, and playbooks for sponsored project/program office initiatives.
- support in developing and maintaining a project pipeline that aligns with the strategic priorities of the organization.
- Support in developing and managing all aspects of project execution for assigned projects, including: Charter and team development, to include stakeholder engagement; Strategy development to identify best process improvement approach to address; Project objectives per the charter; Tracking and risk management to ensure projects stay on schedule; and Project closeout, final documentation, and identification of replication opportunities.
- Assist in collecting and disseminating best practices and lessons learned.
- Support in organization-wide strategic planning, program evaluation, monitoring, measurement, and support.
- Support development and maintenance of strategic plans to establish linkage among planning elements such as: mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives. The Contractor shall provide support in aligning organizational investments in people, technology, and capital, to the overall strategies.
- Assist in the evaluation of mission support delivery strategies. These strategies shall be founded on a business case analysis aimed at defining the required mission support delivery model based on industry or Department of Defense (DOD) standards of performance.
- Understand and analyze CG statutory requirements in the cyber arena and define the minimum set of capabilities CG-2 must maintain.
- Support the development of CG partnerships in support of cyber objectives.
- Attend meeting to represent CG-2 as appropriate with current or potential partners, customers, and cybersecurity stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings and working group sessions and assist in organizing, coordinating, and executing, meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or a related field
- MBA or Master’s degree in technical field is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Minimum five (5) years of direct support of the US Coast Guard, Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, or law enforcement missions.
- Management consulting experience required, with at least five years in project management and change management methodologies
- Understanding of DoD / US Coast Guard intelligence and cyber strategy
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with stakeholders
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- US Coast Guard experience desired;
- Clearance: Top Secret
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.