JPI is hiring a Sr. Consultant with 10+ years of experience to join our team. This position requires a self-starter with proven leadership skills and a team mentality. Active TS / SCI Clearance is required and USCG / DHS / DOD cyber operations experience is strongly preferred.
• Serve as project manager on multiple, concurrent cyber projects applying project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools).
• Design, develop, and deliver multiple assignments and review work products related to US / DoD / DHS Cyber Operations, Policy, and Governance for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
• Develop more junior team members to hone their project management and management consulting skillset, providing constructive feedback in a professional manner along with specific actions and recommendations for improving their performance.
• Provide active collaboration and demonstrate teamwork in all efforts.
• Lead and facilitate client meetings and exercises.
• Communicate project status and results effectively to all leadership levels.
• Balance competing priorities and manage time constraints and aggressive timelines.
• Provide proactive risk mitigation strategies and understand when to elevate issues to project leadership.
• Provide exceptional organizational skills to project work and project management.
• Build professional client relationships through exceptional client service and deliverables.
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, engineering, or a related field; Master's Degree is a plus.
• 10+ years of experience.
• Active TS/SCI Clearance.
• Working knowledge / demonstrated understanding of US / DOD / DHS Cyber Strategy and Operations is required
• USCG or DOD operational domain knowledge strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio preferred.
• Proficiency in SharePoint design and configuration; SharePoint Designer and InfoPath preferred.
• Experience using MS Project and/or other scheduling software.
• Hands on experience managing multiple projects; demonstration of a clear understanding and application of project management methodologies and advanced project management concepts, such as IMS.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communicator.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers.
• Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism for onsite client delivery.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.