Elizabeth City, N.C.
JPI is hiring a Technical Writer to join our team. This position will participate in the design, development, analysis, and implementation of software operating systems and software application programs.
This position is contingent upon contract award, and expected start is July 2020.
- Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Experience developing and providing technical and end-user documents on technical services, computer hardware and application software preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced in principles, or practices, or procedures used in phases of life cycle applications and systems development
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with graphic design
- Strong editing and writing skills
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.